1. This section contains information relating to the methods of management of Deagostini Inox SRL with reference to the processing of the data of its users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Deagostini Inox SRL and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is only provided for Deagostini Inox SRL and not also for other web sites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications regarding the methods, times and nature of the information that the holders of the treatment must provide to the users at the moment of connection to the web pages of Deagostini Inox SRL, independently of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The informative report may undergo modifications due to the introduction of new norms in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 16 years old, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he/she will have to legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Owner of the Data
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Sandro Deagostini, and for any clarification or exercise of user rights may contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Person responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, by appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the Deagostini Inox SRL website is: Sandro Deagostini
3 – Place of data processing
1. The data processing generated by the use of Deagostini Inox SRL takes place at Via Comoli n. 93/A , 28887 Omegna (VB) Italy.
2. In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the person in charge of the processing or by subjects appointed by the same at the relative offices.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, if you do, your use of the site and its services may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most widely used is the HTML cookie. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of their internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, it is possible to distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not memorized in a persistent way but only for the duration of the navigation until the closure of the browser and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site being visited and third party cookies sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one being visited.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests, and then customize advertising propositions for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of such third parties outside the site.
5. Third party analytical cookies are used to detect information on the behavior of users on Deagostini Inox SRL. The data is collected anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by these third parties, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and directions to manage or disable cookies published on their web pages.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Modalities of data processing
1. As all the web sites also this site makes use of log files in which are stored information collected in an automated way during the visits of the users. The information collected could be the following
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– the visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected in an aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. These data are never used for identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability with regard to any violation of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he/she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case no longer than 2 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the above purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in the configuration of your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser could remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugins
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, which please refer to:
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The Deagostini Inox SRL website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment that concern him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be addressed to the owner of the treatment, without formality or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter. a) – express consent to use – or art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to use genetic data, biometric, health, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of treatment based on consent given before the revocation.
5. Similarly, in case of violation of the legislation, the user has the right to complain to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the treatment in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that you are entitled to, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The above-mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. DATA SECURITY
1. This site treats user data lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data categories involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies).
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document, published at the address:
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In case of significant changes and updates these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 30/11/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.